THE KYLE BROUSSARD MEMORIAL FUND
The Kyle Broussard Memorial Fund was established as a living legacy for Kyle, who died of cancer in 2007 at the age of 21. The fund assists families from Southwest Louisiana with children receiving treatment for cancer.
- Applicants will reside in Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron or Jefferson Davis Parish
- Applicants will have a child, aged 0-21 years old, that is currently receiving treatment for cancer
- Applicants will currently be employed
- Applicants will be covered by health insurance
Applicants will scan and upload the following documents into the online application when applying for assistance:
- A copy of the family's most recent Federal income tax form 1040 with signature
- A copy of health insurance cards with benefits information
- Proof of current employment
- A written diagnosis and prognosis from child's physician
- Estimated out-of-pocket expenses
To create and submit an application online, please click below.